Intelligent, Well Planned Space
This was our mandate in designing Villa Ola. Garden doors and large windows let tropical breezes and natural light into the great room. The kitchen, with central island and lots of cabinets, is a pleasurable place to prepare meals and entertain guests, and the open concept plan helps to bring people together. Both bedrooms are large, feature walk-in closets, and can accommodate queen beds. The master has a private ensuite and garden doors to the back yard. Consider adding a seaview roof terrace or backyard pergola for even more outdoor living space.
- Size: 142.31 square metres (1,531 square feet) of roofed construction
- Bedrooms: 2 large
- Bathrooms: 2-full with optional poolside 1/2 bath
- Rooftop terrace with sea views – with/without optional outdoor cooking area, jacuzzi, etc.
- Poolside 1/2 bath (included with roof terrace option)
- Outdoor BBQ/cooking area
- Covered carport with parking for two vehicles
- Outdoor pergola for additional outdoor living space
- We are a custom builder – bring your ideas! We are here to make your tropical dream home a reality